Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just caught this but cudi said in that mtv interview he still has chip da ripper stuff  "I just really get more fulfillment out of singing now, I'm teaching myself the guitar, that's my new found love," said Cudi. "I just never thought I could play an instrument, [but I] picked it up and surprised myself. It's been two and a half months since I've been playing and I'm already starting my next project. It's a rock album I'm doing a band with [Dot Da Genius] and I also got Chip Da Ripper stuff. I've just been trying to stay busy and work and develop ... like burst mode."

That would be awesome all talk, ask about me, hyyer were all pre solid i hope he goes thru with it but i thought it was dead because of him talking about it since motm eod and not doing that recently. That could be 4 albums in possibly 2 years... plus their would be some old raps hopefully from cudi.

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
I read somewhere Cudi saying something like "I have the rock band, and also this thing with Chip, so I have a lot coming up" or something along those lines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts