Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep thats all I heard while listening to that new Jay Z track or when i hear any Lupe Fiasco songs after the cool,  or any of them old ass ****** still trying to rap and having wack ass sales.
isnt Jay electronica like 30? He needs to hang it up, a lot of them ****** came in the game to old, and thus missed the bus.
Red cafe old too.
Fab well he still makes good ass music, but his time running out.
Dem old ass ****** need to hang it up.
and let people like OF,Kreayshawn,Kendrick Lamar,nipsey Hussle, big K.R.I.T.vado. take over, unless they legends like Outkast who still release good shit(aka they was killin it with their album catalogue)

I know some of yall elitist punks will be mad.
but who cares bruh, you old and stunborn, if you are not old, then yous a lame.
Sorry If i offended you.

Actually no.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo, don't be mad, that people is aging, that's how it is.
Pac done said it. and a new ***** need to come out and say it.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Yeah, Jay-Z sucks now... let's let that great talent Kreayshawn take over the game :oblivious:

And why are you talking about Fab and Red Cafe? Talk about two people no one gives a shit about.

You sir, just need to stick to not making threads

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IceandRain said:
Yeah, Jay-Z sucks now... let's let that great talent Kreayshawn take over the game :oblivious:

And why are you talking about Fab and Red Cafe? Talk about two people no one gives a shit about.

You sir, just need to stick to not making threads
I said Fab still makes consistent music but his time is running out, Red Cafe came in the game and he was already 30 shittt *****.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Shuttaman said:
I said Fab still makes consistent music but his time is running out, Red Cafe came in the game and he was already 30 shittt *****.
I apologize.

I must have gotten lost somehow in your super coherent rant, that definitely made perfect sense

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DEvils said:
ignorance really is bliss
I'm not ignorant bruh.
If you were to look at my playlist on my iPhone toy would know that i have good tastes in music, but I'm not here to speak about that, because that would make me look as a fuckboi elitist lame.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Like people need to understand, that the people I mentioned are the people of the new school coming out that will leave a mark in this rap shit, and whether u fucking like it or not, IT WILL GO IN THAT DIRECTION.
LIKE HOV SAID, IF U WANT MY OLD SHIT, BUY MY OLD ALBUM!

·
Registered
17,426 Posts
Shuttaman said:
I'm not ignorant bruh.
If you were to look at my playlist on my iPhone toy would know that i have good tastes in music, but I'm not here to speak about that, because that would make me look as a fuckboi elitist lame.
if i could understand you, i would give a proper retort

1 - 20 of 67 Posts