Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does he keep selling these average/below average beats with basic drum loops when I can't even get 1,000 subs. These rappers are just throwing their money away because they could do those easy loops easily. The rise fx is so annoying now and his beat tag makes no sense since his beats aren't that hard. I'm kinda hating because I'm jealous of his success but somebody please explain to me what he does exactly that makes him worthy of working with Drake and Scott or anyone in the rap industry? I might die if I see him work with Kanye.

·
Banned
26,412 Posts
I think you bring up a good point here op but at the same time im not sure why does he keep selling these average/below average beats with basic drum loops when I can't even get 1,000 subs. These rappers are just throwing their money away because they could do those easy loops easily. The rise fx is so annoying now and his beat tag makes no sense since his beats aren't that hard. I'm kinda hating because I'm jealous of his success but somebody please explain to me what he does exactly that makes him worthy of working with Drake and Scott or anyone in the rap industry? I might die if I see him work with Kanye.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
19141 said:
I think you bring up a good point here op but at the same time im not sure why does he keep selling these average/below average beats with basic drum loops when I can't even get 1,000 subs. These rappers are just throwing their money away because they could do those easy loops easily. The rise fx is so annoying now and his beat tag makes no sense since his beats aren't that hard. I'm kinda hating because I'm jealous of his success but somebody please explain to me what he does exactly that makes him worthy of working with Drake and Scott or anyone in the rap industry? I might die if I see him work with Kanye.
lol

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
DraeDiamond said:
Why does he keep selling these average/below average beats with basic drum loops when I can't even get 1,000 subs. These rappers are just throwing their money away because they could do those easy loops easily. The rise fx is so annoying now and his beat tag makes no sense since his beats aren't that hard. I'm kinda hating because I'm jealous of his success but somebody please explain to me what he does exactly that makes him worthy of working with Drake and Scott or anyone in the rap industry? I might die if I see him work with Kanye.
He has connections and drake co sign

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
DraeDiamond said:
True I guess. He wouldn't win a beat battle though and that's facts. (We went to the same college btw and he was in my program lol)
He shows how important it is how to build with artists and get your own style
His is basic but it fits with blocboy, and now everyone wants that sound

·
Registered
11,302 Posts
you see the problem here is if you're there (in the studio) or not, I totally agree with you OP, I'm so sick of these uncreative producers doing the same shit again and again, but see it like this, if you're in the studio making something like this it will most likely bump into those speakers and rappers (in their wasted state ofc) hear it like it's something out of this world

·
Registered
55,177 Posts
19141 said:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.