Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS SONG BETTER GET MAD RADIO PLAY.ITS CLEAN AS FUCK.
CUDI HAS MY FAV PART...AND THEN THE ELTON JOHN PART AT THE END

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
DeusExMachina said:
Yeah that's an awesome part, is that Elly Jackson?
not sure, i honestly love the combination of that and Fergie saying "time" they way Ye mixed it sounds dope as hell.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
IamTodders said:
not sure, i honestly love the combination of that and Fergie saying "time" they way Ye mixed it sounds dope as hell.
Yeah it's really tight, I can see why he's needed to mix it so many times, there's just so much going on. I can't wait to hear the mastered final.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
DeusExMachina said:
Yeah it's really tight, I can see why he's needed to mix it so many times, there's just so much going on. I can't wait to hear the mastered final.
same here.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
J. Daniel said:
I wish Elton was on it more. Would be even more amazing.
the piano at the end is amazing. i hoep the beat rides out a little more and you really get to hear that. it's beautiful.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Fergie's verse is soo unnecessary though, needs to be replaced by a j. Cole verse....
.....(only in my dreams :kanyeshrug:) oh well

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
DeusExMachina said:
IamTodders said:
the piano at the end is amazing. i hoep the beat rides out a little more and you really get to hear that. it's beautiful.
IamTodders said:
same here.

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
SHOMARI said:
Fergie's verse is soo unnecessary though, needs to be replaced by a j. Cole verse....
.....(only in my dreams :kanyeshrug:) oh well
oh fuck......J.Cole would sound dope as hell.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts