Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
...is this serious? Love The Way You Lie is trite, typical, decent, but not groundbreaking or even that good. All of the Lights will be an anthem, also a huge hit, but better, because when Kanye does make mainstream stuff, it is always BETTER than all the other mainstream stuff.

Why do we compare Eminem's cliche bull shit to anything Kanye does?

G

·
fuck love the way you lie...i an eminem stan and i not saying this because its a known ass song but beacuase IT IS HIS WORST SONG OFF ALL TIME, sli shady lp and infinte are THE GREATEST...MMLP, TES and everything underground by him is y im a fan...encore-recovery....great but for eminem, HORRID

G

·
s
Evan. said:
fuck love the way you lie...i an eminem stan and i not saying this because its a known ass song but beacuase IT IS HIS WORST SONG OFF ALL TIME, sli shady lp and infinte are THE GREATEST...MMLP, TES and everything underground by him is y im a fan...encore-recovery....great but for eminem, HORRID
slim shady LP**

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
IMO Rihanna makes Love the way you lie. Without her on the hook the song would be shit.
AOTL is made of the beat, and kanye's 1 bar with: "somethin wrong i hold my head, MJ gone our ***** dead" Is more catchy than whole eminem on love the way you lie....

Just sayin...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.