Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It needs to be released as a single ASAP, I MEAN THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS A HIT, A CLASSIC, THIS SHIT IS SO STRONG THAT IT GAVE ME AN EARGASM

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
stronger>all of the lights

might change when i hear a radio edit for AOTL, kid cudi on it=no thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Had potential too be, but in the end no where near. He goes missing for half the song, madness.

Fergie has no business being on it. Kid Cudi has no business being on it. That shoul have been used for a 3rd (better) Kanye verse.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Renegade said:
Had potential too be, but in the end no where near. He goes missing for half the song, madness.

Fergie has no business being on it. Kid Cudi has no business being on it. That shoul have been used for a 3rd (better) Kanye verse.
^ exactly this. it is still a good track and the interlude is awesome but you are right on every point

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
Renegade said:

the other half of the song will never be played on radio, far too long

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Stronger >>> AOTL final mix.

If he had stuck with the mix with just him and Rihanna though... IDK, it'd be much closer.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'll never forget when Stronger dropped, was madness heard it litterally everywhere in 07.

I remember hearing HBFS by Daft punk in a disney channel commercial when i was a little kid and then it was so nostalgic when i heard it in Stronger, amazing feeling that was.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i honestly want to know what kanye was thinking when he took drake off and put fergie on instead. not that the little snippet of drake's verse was amazing but it was loads better than fergie's. she just sounds out of place

and with that, Stronger is definitely a better overall song than AOTL is.

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
All Kanye did was steal Daft Punk's song,tweak it a bit and put verses on it but I digged the video when it dropped but the original Daft Punk song and video is so much better.

Stronger is overrated TBH.

AOTL > Stronger

1 - 20 of 39 Posts