Kanye to The banner

All of the lights Release Date

2377 Views 24 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  3553
Anyone think he might release it on bonfire night? Would be epic to listen to this surrounded by fireworks :D :dno:
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Except its a question, not a story?
Why can't people make decent thread titles here, these threads are killing me
10 posts under yours..first site man :problem?:
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4521.0
Mr Rager said:
Anyone think he might release it on bonfire night? Would be epic to listen to this surrounded by fireworks :D :dno:
ok ur question is a yes or no except no one knows so whats the point?
i dont know what bonfire night is (not a US thing i guess..?), but if it involves fireworks, then yeah, that would be cool
AH yeah this is kinda misleading. Sorry. I dont know how to change it now.

zenith92 said:
Why can't people make decent thread titles here, these threads are killing me
Kanyigga said:
hows chichester?
Hows your fan art which your crying over protecting?
How bout adding a question mark at the end of your thread title.
Will y'all stop making these threads please? or at least don't make confusing titles. Jesus.
Nabil West said:
Will y'all stop making these threads please? or at least don't make confusing titles. Jesus.
what kind of a question is that how do i answer?
Mr Rager said:
Hows your fan art which your crying over protecting?
hahah, your not. I was just laughing at how buthurt you were about protecting that cover art when people said it was fake :L
fcktheyanks said:
i dont know what bonfire night is (not a US thing i guess..?), but if it involves fireworks, then yeah, that would be cool
Shit thought it was an official date seeing the thread title.. but no, another topic on AOTL.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top