Kanye to The banner

All of The Lights need a crazy video

891 Views 24 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  SpotLight
A crazy video, where it starts out with the horns and slow, then it goes all crazy, like dancy, where it would hype the whole album up, kind of like stronger did.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
power is a picture
runaway is a movie

all of the lights is a ... ¿¿?? idk
IT needs to be directed by Hype Williams
PLAIN AND SIMPLE
G
All of the Lights needs a video done by Hype Williams....a video that's Commercial and Artistic at the same time like Can't Tell Me Nothing and Stonger...with some basketball stock footage thrown in like Forever ;)
I LOL'd reeeeeeeally loud at this one hahahahahahha! great one
UltraKid said:
All of the Lights needs a video done by Hype Williams....a video that's Commercial and Artistic at the same time like Can't Tell Me Nothing and Stonger...with some basketball stock footage thrown in like Forever ;)
Porno
STATED said:
power is a picture
runaway is a movie

all of the lights is a ... ¿¿?? idk
Now I want Fergie on AOTL ;)
Escobar21 said:
nahh.
i want something epic.... like WTHB video
EmptyK said:
IT needs to be directed by Hype Williams
PLAIN AND SIMPLE
EXACTLY, but the effects are done right, and its more pumping.
Mr. Miniblock said:
nahh.
i want something epic.... like WTHB video
Drive Slow, CTMN, Gold Digger>>> WTHB  imo
Mr. Miniblock said:
nahh.
i want something epic.... like WTHB video
FUCK NO...
EmptyK said:
Drive Slow, CTMN, Gold Digger>>> WTHB  imo
Let's get a nice huge commercial video for AOTL.. some shit that's gonna be #1 power painting was cool but man i wanna have 1 huge video for this album at least
it should have drake,fergie,ryan leslie,kanye and tony williams,directed by hype william  :mindfk: :psyboom: :tash: :clap: :salute: :worship: :parrot:
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top