Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent listened yet. Im considering it. How many of you havent like me? And for those who have, do you think i should? :/

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you want me to tempt you guys....All of The Lights will be his biggest hit since Stronger. and Lost In the World is almost evolutionary but reminds me the most of some dark love child between Jesus Walks and Love Lockdown...that's alll I'll say

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
monstersjuice said:
If you want me to tempt you guys....All of The Lights will be his biggest hit since Stronger. and Lost In the World is almost evolutionary but reminds me the most of some dark love child between Jesus Walks and Love Lockdown...that's alll I'll say
pretty much sums it up

dark side>>>>

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I haven't listened to either of them. Actually, I dreamed I heard AOTL, it was awesome lol. But in my dream I remember being disappointed that I had heard it. Same would be true in real life. So I won't be hearing shit until it is released as a single (which will hopefully be before the album).

·
Registered
324 Posts
I know it's crazy..the AOTL snippet just leaves you wanting more. LITW to me just seems like it needs to be cleaned up and tweaked but not much more needs to be added.....If you can leave both alone and don't listen

·
Registered
324 Posts
AK will probably be like a backing vocal...like Legend on CDDF

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
monstersjuice said:
you hit the nail with LITW.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Bon Iver's on like 9 songs or something on the album!!?! I say give him the opening and put him and AK 2gether for the hook. The more I hear about MBDTF...the more I feel like his harder beats are gonna be on GF and WTT and we're gonna get like a freak combination of College Dropout/808's for an album.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Y'all acting like some girl trying to decide to lose her virginity or not.
Just do it.
My first time was with both at once on the toilet.
So special  :allears:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Neither am i! it's like a perfect evolution. the more I think about it...I think it'll be more of a "Late Registration meets 808s". the soulful samples, beats, and amazing rhymes we know Ye for plus the innovative sounds of 808(but w/ an angry and upbeat vibe instead of depressed and melancholy

1 - 20 of 107 Posts