Kanye to The banner

All of the lights leaked can't be the final

2192 Views 53 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Cappie
He said he mixed that like 30 smthin times .. What are theodds of the one that leaked today being the final ? Idk it just doesn't sound fully mastered to me. Drum wise.
So calm down ppls , kanye said what were hearing is not the finals!
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Chuck Lestrange said:
Wait how long is the version you have now?
6:11
bob11 said:
hahahahaha
was it that good?
mr.cudi said:
Can you PM it?
mr.cudi said:
hell yess transitions are wayyy cleaner, this is the shit i was looking forward too
mr.cudi said:
was it that good?
much better than the earlier leak
Jasper305 said:
hell yess transitions are wayyy cleaner, this is the shit i was looking forward too
I know!! i thought the same thing, im glad he added the ryan leslie verse too its dope
youre so cool mr cudi :)

roninwood said:
im shocked he got tupac and all the beatles on it
Tbh when Michael Jackson spoke on the outro I got goosebumps. Or how about that Kenny G sax solo for 5 minutes over Swizzy yelling at Kenny to take off his jacket?
roninwood said:
im shocked he got tupac and all the beatles on it
Hahahahaha. You are a genius.
Stealth said:
Or how about that Kenny G sax solo for 5 minutes over Swizzy yelling at Kenny to take off his jacket?


hahahahaha CHILL CHILL CHILL MAN CHILL YE CHILL
WTF Ryan Leslie verse? Rick roll? What was going on here?
Runaway Stronger said:
WTF Ryan Leslie verse? Rick roll? What was going on here?
http://usershare.net/hcfqlbipz4vv
Runaway Stronger said:
says 503 service unavailable.
ha dont worry then it was an mp3 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2e
mr.cudi said:
ha ok cool. I just didn't want a Ryan Leslie verse on the song, I don't like that dudes voice. I'm relieved actually.
Runaway Stronger said:
ha ok cool. I just didn't want a Ryan Leslie verse on the song, I don't like that dudes voice. I'm relieved actually.
he's okay. but he's the shit at making beats
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top