Kanye to The banner

All Of The Lights Hype

2K views 42 replies 31 participants last post by  IamTodders 
#1 ·
Did all of the lights live up to the hype that you created for it? ( For the people who listened). For me it feels like the song has too many features, and i actually prefer gorgeous. Considering All of the lights was made out to be "one of the best kanye songs ever" what do you think? I know its not finished but we can assume its close to the album version.

#16 ·
Mr Rager said:
Did all of the lights live up to the hype that you created for it? - NO. For me it feels like the song has too many features, and i actually prefer gorgeous. Considering All of the lights was made out to be "one of the best kanye songs ever" im fuckin disappointed.  I know its not finished but we can assume its close to the album version.

#20 ·
TheLostBoy said:
Instead of Fergie trying to rap, Ye should of did another verse or something. Other than that song fucking crazy and I like it. Can't wait till the mastered version.
How these parts ruin the song for you lol. A total of 15 seconds between both parts ruins a 6 minute song for you?

I really dont know how you guys enjoy music. You put something on a pedestal and justify how to yourself how it should sound and set yourself up for failure. Its a great song.

#22 ·
Italian Stallion NY said:
How these parts ruin the song for you lol. A total of 15 seconds between both parts ruins a 6 minute song for you?

I really dont know how you guys enjoy music. You put something on a pedestal and justify how to yourself how it should sound and set yourself up for failure. Its a great song.
I didn't say it ruin it for me. I was just saying that Ye should of had another verse or something instead of Fergie. I know it's a great song.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.