Kanye to The banner

All Of The Lights Hype

1697 Views 42 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  IamTodders
Did all of the lights live up to the hype that you created for it? ( For the people who listened). For me it feels like the song has too many features, and i actually prefer gorgeous. Considering All of the lights was made out to be "one of the best kanye songs ever" what do you think? I know its not finished but we can assume its close to the album version.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G
*Waits for the mastered version...*
indeed, fergie has to get off. she got no purpose there
UltraKid said:
I am not a Kanye stan. I am an All Of The Lights Stan. That's how effing orgasmic the song is.
lloydftw said:
indeed, fergie has to get off. she got no purpose there
I liked it but it wasnt

HO SHIT EPIC SONG TO END ALL SONGS
My sentiments exactly.
iamhungry said:
Seems that most of the users here are disappointed, which has me slightly worried ( I haven't listened to the thing / am waiting for Kanye to confirm the thing himself / release it).
Yh i agree i would of preferred Rihanna and drake on it. The song just got too many unnecessary artist on it...Oh well still sounds kinda dope
iamhungry said:
I liked it but it wasnt

and the album :)
UltraKid said:
I'm not a Kanye stan either but I have to admit that I am excited for this song.

*Waits patiently for the mastered version and the album*
i actually dont mind fergie on the track. cudi is what ruins it for me..the fuck was he thinkin with that lazy ass, bullshit verse.
Instead of Fergie trying to rap, Ye should of did another verse or something. Other than that song fucking crazy and I like it. Can't wait till the mastered version.
Was that even a verse..?
I thought it was a semi-hook sort of thing, kind of like Elton's..
AJYP said:
i actually dont mind fergie on the track. cudi is what ruins it for me..the fuck was he thinkin with that lazy ass, bullshit verse.
Mr Rager said:
Did all of the lights live up to the hype that you created for it? - NO. For me it feels like the song has too many features, and i actually prefer gorgeous. Considering All of the lights was made out to be "one of the best kanye songs ever" im fuckin disappointed.  I know its not finished but we can assume its close to the album version.
Can someone pm the fullest one out please
UltraKid said:
It does have that "Good Life" feeling, but too chaotic, hope he cleans it up.
How these parts ruin the song for you lol. A total of 15 seconds between both parts ruins a 6 minute song for you?

I really dont know how you guys enjoy music. You put something on a pedestal and justify how to yourself how it should sound and set yourself up for failure. Its a great song.
TheLostBoy said:
Instead of Fergie trying to rap, Ye should of did another verse or something. Other than that song fucking crazy and I like it. Can't wait till the mastered version.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.