Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did all of the lights live up to the hype that you created for it? ( For the people who listened). For me it feels like the song has too many features, and i actually prefer gorgeous. Considering All of the lights was made out to be "one of the best kanye songs ever" what do you think? I know its not finished but we can assume its close to the album version.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
I am not a Kanye stan. I am an All Of The Lights Stan. That's how effing orgasmic the song is.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Seems that most of the users here are disappointed, which has me slightly worried ( I haven't listened to the thing / am waiting for Kanye to confirm the thing himself / release it).

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
iamhungry said:
I liked it but it wasnt

HO SHIT EPIC SONG TO END ALL SONGS
Yh i agree i would of preferred Rihanna and drake on it. The song just got too many unnecessary artist on it...Oh well still sounds kinda dope

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
I'm not a Kanye stan either but I have to admit that I am excited for this song.

*Waits patiently for the mastered version and the album*

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
i actually dont mind fergie on the track. cudi is what ruins it for me..the fuck was he thinkin with that lazy ass, bullshit verse.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Instead of Fergie trying to rap, Ye should of did another verse or something. Other than that song fucking crazy and I like it. Can't wait till the mastered version.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
AJYP said:
i actually dont mind fergie on the track. cudi is what ruins it for me..the fuck was he thinkin with that lazy ass, bullshit verse.
Was that even a verse..?
I thought it was a semi-hook sort of thing, kind of like Elton's..

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Mr Rager said:
Did all of the lights live up to the hype that you created for it? - NO. For me it feels like the song has too many features, and i actually prefer gorgeous. Considering All of the lights was made out to be "one of the best kanye songs ever" im fuckin disappointed.  I know its not finished but we can assume its close to the album version.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It does have that "Good Life" feeling, but too chaotic, hope he cleans it up.

·
Registered
487 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
Instead of Fergie trying to rap, Ye should of did another verse or something. Other than that song fucking crazy and I like it. Can't wait till the mastered version.
How these parts ruin the song for you lol. A total of 15 seconds between both parts ruins a 6 minute song for you?

I really dont know how you guys enjoy music. You put something on a pedestal and justify how to yourself how it should sound and set yourself up for failure. Its a great song.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts