Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure out the gorgeousness behind this video. Can Someone help? Why is she leaving Kanye? Why is the song named All Falls Down? And imo other than the Power video, This is the 2nd best music video Kanye has made.

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
i always believed this was bout aaliyah

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
when i watched the video i was like
OMFG!!!! AMAZING!!!
excellent song but no my favorite... :dno:
in my top 5 favorite kanye's videos

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr. Miniblock said:
when i watched the video i was like
OMFG!!!! AMAZING!!!
excellent song but no my favorite... :dno:
in my top 5 favorite kanye's videos
Very Understandable, BUT GUYS! You aren't answering my question haha.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
dont have any answers for you, but this is definitely what sparked my interest in kanye. the part where he goes in the scanner, i remember going. WHOOOOOOOOOOOA
:D

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
College Dropout said:
well i don't know how to explain it in english
need more sessions of english lol but i will put it in spanish
here we go

a veces el video musical no tiene nada que ver con la cancion... pero a mi interpretacion, "All Falls Down" (que significa "todo cae") es sobre sentimientos rotos o que van decaida, donde siempre hay un adios... podria decir que el video se trata sobre un rompimiento amoroso, por ejemplo todo el procedimiento de seguridad del aeropuerto seria las etapas en la que vive un romance, el detector de metal seria como un detector de mentiras... o algo asi hahaha ... :dno:

i hope you understand me hahah

·
Banned
1,675 Posts
Mr. Miniblock said:
well i don't know how to explain it in english
need more sessions of english lol but i will put it in spanish
here we go

a veces el video musical no tiene nada que ver con la cancion... pero a mi interpretacion, "All Falls Down" (que significa "todo cae") es sobre sentimientos rotos o que van decaida, donde siempre hay un adios... podria decir que el video se trata sobre un rompimiento amoroso, por ejemplo todo el procedimiento de seguridad del aeropuerto seria las etapas en la que vive un romance, el detector de metal seria como un detector de mentiras... o algo asi hahaha ... :dno:

i hope you understand me hahah
Biggest internet fail of all time :problem?:

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
College Dropout said:
Personally I believe this:

This was imagery of Aaliyah.  But he was explaining another girl from his life.  In the video you see a tear fall from his eye right at the end as the plane heads away.  Around the time the video was made it had been a little while after her death. Kanye might have been a huge fan.  But then again we can go deeper.

Maybe in retrospect Kanye believed his honest integrity in music and passion was gonna be taken away.  The beauty of life and the troubles we have to go through are going move him to make his way onwards in his career but the women in his life who are important are going to leave (hence 808's). Maybe Kanye always knew what was in store.  Maybe he KNEW pain was going to come on his luxurious travels (metaphor being the limousine) He gets dirty. He gets examined by cops. He even doesn't get a good chance to say good-bye to whom he loved. All things we go through... than we All Fall Down.

But hell, i'm just being creative.

·
Registered
25,304 Posts
drop.out said:
dont have any answers for you, but this is definitely what sparked my interest in kanye. the part where he goes in the scanner, i remember going. WHOOOOOOOOOOOA
:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts