Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 409 Posts

·
Banned
9,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a cop and just ignoring these matters; not going public and standing up for the justice of Black people and for the imprisonment of these crooked ass COPS fuck you too. "All cops arent bad" "My uncle was a cop he was good" fuck all that bullshit.

·
Registered
6,199 Posts
i agree op
i hate when people say "theyre just doing their job"
they chose that fucking job. and in 2016 there is nothing respectable about being a cop.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
The system is completely fucked.

Human nature is what causes people to die unjustly to cops. They hold prejudices, they want power, they're too proud. Same shit the general public is. But obviously they're "in charge" so shit gets escalated to 1000 and people die.

You can't really adjust requirements to become a cop. There isn't any way to fix it systematically. You can't just find good people based on some written tests or a psychiatric exam.

And without cops all together, people would go fuckin nuts for the same exact reason cops do.

The human race fucked itself. Inherent greed, the inability so respect things that are different or things that don't fall into what you believe.

This will continue as long as we exist, I imagine. I can't see even a major revolt ending in a good outcome. Peace will never be achieved in anything.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
moisture. said:
The system is completely fucked.

Human nature is what causes people to die unjustly to cops. They hold prejudices, they want power, they're too proud. Same shit the general public is. But obviously they're "in charge" so shit gets escalated to 1000 and people die.

You can't really adjust requirements to become a cop. There isn't any way to fix it systematically. You can't just find good people based on some written tests or a psychiatric exam.

And without cops all together, people would go fuckin nuts for the same exact reason cops do.

The human race fucked itself. Inherent greed, the inability so respect things that are different or things that don't fall into what you believe.

This will continue as long as we exist, I imagine. I can't see even a major revolt ending in a good outcome. Peace will never be achieved in anything.
Nope. Nope to all of this. It's broken and doesn't want to be fixed, police officers have come out and said multiple times there is inherent racism in the orders and within the force. It's not 'human' it's White supremacy.

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
I think my aunt is going to school for law enforcement and wants to be a NYPD cop. Fuck that bitch!

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Pathetic Pixels said:
Nope. Nope to all of this. It's broken and doesn't want to be fixed, police officers have come out and said multiple times there is inherent racism in the orders and within the force. It's not 'human' it's White supremacy.
Do you think if all races were taken off this planet except for white people, that there would then be no bad cops and nobody dying?

Cause I don't.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
moisture. said:
Do you think if all races were taken off this planet except for white people, that there would then be no bad cops and nobody dying?

Cause I don't.
Nope. I think all the school shootings and such would continue but largely more police seem to be able to take White people in alive and/or unharmed. Research the history of police departments, or I don't know, make sweeping general statements from your Philosophy 101 course from the nihilism chapter.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
honestly most cops have very low IQs, most become cops because they have no other option work wise.

·
Registered
46,317 Posts
Dumb ass thread.

Let's see you put in that much effort and passion into your paycheck OP

Do you think we live in a comic book where some heroic cops are just gonna band together to stop injustice? FOH. You naive as shit.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Pathetic Pixels said:
Nope. I think all the school shootings and such would continue but largely more police seem to be able to take White people in alive and/or unharmed. Research the history of police departments, or I don't know, make sweeping general statements from your Philosophy 101 course from the nihilism chapter.
I dunno why you're so defensive about what i said though. Especially since everything you said previously I agree with and am pretty sure was in line with what I was saying. I never denied racism all I said was humans are ass at accepting "different". Which leads to the racism. Which leads to the killings. Especially being a black male and having first hand experience with shit cops treating me a way because of it. However I do still believe even without race, you'd still see cops abusing power. There will always be bad cops and it will always be fucked up. That's all I was saying.

Now I remember why I don't get into legit discussions online. That was funny though philosophy 101 el oh em backspace el

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
imo it should be that officers are assigned to the areas that they grew up in or are very familiar with. any other way & trouble is bound to happen

1 - 20 of 409 Posts