Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So remember that track that leaked last spring called "Know why"?
Well the chorus goes...
"All along, these ****** thought I was cappin til they open their eyes and now they finally... etc"

Well I think they're the same song  :we:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Already Home said:
Its not All Along, it's oh no.

You sure?

Here's my thoughts. I was hoping MOTMII would be all new songs. I was hoping the album would flow together as seemlessly as the first one did (minus the random "Poke her face). He really set the bar high with the first album. You can listen from beginning to end without having to skip a track. Truly!
Songs like "mojo so dope", "Know why", & "wylin cuz I'm young" come off as mediocre Cudi songs. While others like "Trapped in my mind" and "erase me" are on par and actually further his transcendence into mainstream hip-pop.

It's not consistent. I hope he didnt fall into the routine of recording 40+ songs and delivering what he feels to be his top 17 on this album. I like when there's a central theme and feel... to me, that makes an album. THat's what made MOTM: TEOD so stellar.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.