Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I urge KTT to come through to this thread and support a young up and coming artist that put a lot of hard work into his debut tape. Whether it's feedback or this is dope or hell even if it's hate any contribution or would be greatly appreciated. We're trying to start a movement and really support our fellow Creative Showcase members as well as our homies so take time to just view this if you can. Although if you are going to post I'd say leave something that's worth commenting on. No bullshit just support, love and/or criticism. Let's go CT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deon said:
I urge KTT to come through to this thread and support a young up and coming artist that put a lot of hard work into his debut tape. Whether it's feedback or this is dope or hell even if it's hate any contribution or would be greatly appreciated. We're trying to start a movement and really support our fellow Creative Showcase members as well as our homies so take time to just view this if you can. Although if you are going to post I'd say leave something that's worth commenting on. No bullshit just support, love and/or criticism. Let's go CT.
Very well said, Deon. :golfclap:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts