Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you expect an album, you start to form your personal expectations as the hype rises. The album drops eventually and some times you feel something's missing, other times you feel that the artist delivered 100%, satisfying your needs. Which albums did you receive in this way?

I've come to love Views after realising that it is just what I wanted from him. At first I thought things were missing but then again nah, shit is a complete experience :banderas: (Music SXN hates Drake that's okay, I respect every opinion)

Now with Pablo, it is a good album for sure but I definitely was unsatisfied. I wanted a lot of things from Kanye and I hardly got 30% of it. I'll say it again, it is a GOOD (pun intended) album but left me wanting a lot more.

Oxymoron, another album that satisfied me 100%. I got radio/mainstream/feel good Q. I got dark, gritty, storytelling Q. I got late night/slow jam Q. I got introspective Q. I got ignorant Q.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
A Moon Shaped Pool by Radiohead for sure. I wanted them to go back in a more acoustic and organic direction and have more emotive lyrics than they had on their previous three records. And thats exactly what they did. they proved to me (and probably the rest of their fanbase) that they could still drop a great/classic record, and overall they just gave me exactly what I wanted after five years of waiting

·
Registered
22,959 Posts
The Life of Pablo
people think that it sucks because it's random, messy and all over the place
oh shit my dick ouf
but that's what i love about it :allears:

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Views
Channel Orange (exceeded actually)
SBTH
There's Alot Going On

I guess as far as recent shit goes

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
under pressure and dark sky paradise tbh

·
Registered
31,282 Posts
the life of pablo took my expectations and and threw them out the window and gave me something i didnt even know i needed

:hhh: classic

1 - 20 of 112 Posts