Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else?

WTT was on my list of "must buy in stores" albums. I was looking forward to holding back from downloading any leaks and getting the deluxe physical copy on day 1. Now they tell me it's being released in stores 4 days after iTunes, AND I can only get the deluxe at Best Buy. Really disappointing. I'll probably still buy it but this is some gay shit. I really hope this doesn't start a trend.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yeah, this way no real fan is going to hear it the first time on the physical release.

If you're gonna buy it on iTunes might as well just dl it, point of paying for music is getting the physical representation of the album, like buying a piece of art imo

·
Registered
810 Posts
It seems like everyone outside of US or UK are fucked! Germany still has August 30th as releasedate WTF?

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
so? wait 4 days... no ones forcing anyone to listen. do what you want. they have been very successful at preventing leaks.

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kanyigga said:
so? wait 4 days... no ones forcing anyone to listen. do what you want. they have been very successful at preventing leaks.
wait 4 days AND don't buy it from my local record store a block away from where I work where I get all my albums on the cheap. no, drive to the fucking mall and get it at best buy if you want the deluxe.

it's the combination of both of these things that makes me feel like fuck it, i'll just download the leak. if it's a great album i'll still cop it in stores but i'll probably peep it first now, which is too bad.

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Prez said:
wait 4 days AND don't buy it from my local record store a block away from where I work where I get all my albums on the cheap. no, drive to the fucking mall and get it at best buy if you want the deluxe.

it's the combination of both of these things that makes me feel like fuck it, i'll just download the leak. if it's a great album i'll still cop it in stores but i'll probably peep it first now, which is too bad.
why didnt you pre-order?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just wanna hear the album ASAP. But, I'm going to buy a physical copy the day it comes out. That's what I always do.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts