Kanye to The banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I like Section.80 much better than this.  I'd take Return of 4Eva over this as well.  I just get so frustrated with this album since it's two of the biggest names in rap, and yet I feel unsatisfied.  Maybe it just feels hollow to me.  There's no meaning.  No message.  We know they're rich and famous, but is there anything else?  I just wished for more substance.  Definitely a great album and people will love it, but definitely not my album of the year

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
great album, not album of the year though.  and that takes nothing away from it.  the only people that will be disappointed are the clowns that expected the holy grail in mp3 format.

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
I read somewhere August 1st. Needa find something though because I'm not 100% when it is.

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
Haven't gave this a fair listen just yet.... But why I love you is just............ Sigh I'm Finna kill myself now

·
Registered
852 Posts
Jculla23 said:
The truth not gonna lie if this shit don't win album of the year and Adele's 21 does.... i'll never have respect for or even watch the grammys again unless ye's performing.... racist mothafuckas
Questionable.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts