Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All four leaked tracks are underwelming. What is this crap, for real? How many these beat a Graduation cut, aside form Dunk & Hot girls? None. Like wheres the soul shit and the sick samples? Wheres that one big radio hit? Wheres the inspirational tracks? Power, okay not bad. Runaway not that great. All of the lights is terrible. Lost in the world is bad as well. My just hope we get one dope track off this album. Hopefully Kanye isn't really 'lost in the world'. At the moment, it seems so. Call me a hater, I'm just ventin right now.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DIAZ said:
Maybe after you listen to the album you'll change your mind.
He is 0-4 so far. GOOD Fridays have been great. I hope "devil in a new dress" is on it. Thats actually a great track.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
brandontothe said:
guy heard one finished and three unfinished tracks and hes writing reviews..  :jo:
pretty sure its 2 finished. All of the lights is so bad. How do people like that song? Really its bad.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
Power= top 5 ye track for me
AOTL= epic, stadium track
LITW= deep, dark, chart topper
runaway= deep
true.
Hes not disappointing anybody.
Unless he really does AOTL  with Fergie.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
You'll be making threads with an iTunes link asking people to buy a song off of Kanye's album and upload it so you can download it for free next month. Guaranteed.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Man said:
You'll be making threads with an iTunes link asking people to buy a song off of Kanye's album and upload it so you can download it for free next month. Guaranteed.
Nope. I only do that for tracks that premiere via itunes and that are solid songs. This album will leak and will not be good.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
AOTL + LITW bad?!

LITW is prolly my fav Ye track ever tbqh

AOTL is a fucking banger

Power is fucking epic

:bye:

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.