Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117551268305640

it would of been better if ktt was hosting it. i feel mad paranoid hosting the event, but ahhhh well. Be sure "attend" and invite your friends. SPREAD THE WORD! :button:

:twisted:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Whats the event here?? Just the fact that we are buying the album?
its for promotion & inviting friends.
obviously everybody on here are going to buy the album but its to spread the word to our friends

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CHEEZY said:
obviously everybody on here are going to buy the album but its to spread the word to our friends
amen.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
MTP said:
yeah, and spread the word of the release of the album and all.

peep this thread:
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1445.msg28773#msg28773
CHEEZY said:
Gotcha... i got admit iv already been promoting the shit out of this album on my Facebook and at my work BUT im more then happy to join this promotion also. Hopefully we can have the tree effect going where 1 person effects 2 people then those 2 people effect 2 more people each then those 4 people effect 2 more people each then those 8 people effect 2 more people each and so on and so on. Then Kanye decides to make an account at KTT and starts chilling with us in the virtual world while he is flying or wants some people to peep some samples he is using to get opinions.

My life would be changed forever.

·
Registered
30,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SideWays408 said:
Gotcha... i got admit iv already been promoting the shit out of this album on my Facebook and at my work BUT im more then happy to join this promotion also. Hopefully we can have the tree effect going where 1 person effects 2 people then those 2 people effect 2 more people each then those 4 people effect 2 more people each then those 8 people effect 2 more people each and so on and so on. Then Kanye decides to make an account at KTT and starts chilling with us in the virtual world while he is flying or wants some people to peep some samples he is using to get opinions.

My life would be changed forever.
Thanks for the support and that'd be epic if kanye made an account.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts