Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
U

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Lupe isnt seeing it from one angle. On the OReily show, Lupe said that "terrorist" was just one label to describe Obama. He also said Obama was a hero, iirc. Lupe recognized the good Obama has done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,550 Posts
Jayvin said:
Lupe was trying to play both sides. You cant really do that in a debate. And he was kind of beating around the bush and wouldn't answer questions straight up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,853 Posts
Deeezy said:
Lupe was trying to play both sides. You cant really do that in a debate. And he was kind of beating around the bush and wouldn't answer questions straight up
To the boy in Afghanistan who lost his mother because of an attack by US Forces, Obama is a terrorist. He is sending troops to that boy's country and killing people. The intent isn't for innocent lives, but it surely continues to happen no doubt. Obama is injecting terror into their community.
Lupe is seeing it from an international perspective. O'Reilly did everything but play him.
O'Reilly is the one seeing it from one side. He is seeing it from an American that cares about his protection and his protection only. Lupe said to find the root. O'Reilly's reaction: "The US can't cure all of the world's ills"

:hah:
Then why do we continue to try and act like we do.
Lupe Won
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,550 Posts
Jayvin said:
To the boy in Afghanistan who lost his mother because of an attack by US Forces, Obama is a terrorist. He is sending troops to that boy's country and killing people. The intent isn't for innocent lives, but it surely continues to happen no doubt. Obama is injecting terror into their community.
Lupe is seeing it from an international perspective. O'Reilly did everything but play him.
O'Reilly is the one seeing it from one side. He is seeing it from an American that cares about his protection and his protection only. Lupe said to find the root. O'Reilly's reaction: "The US can't cure all of the world's ills"

:hah:
Then why do we continue to try and act like we do.
Lupe Won
I honestly cant see a straight winner mainly cuz im bias because I hate Bill Oreilly and wish he'd fall off of the face of the earth and I cant stand him or his beliefs and I also disagree with Lupes comments
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,853 Posts
Deeezy said:
I honestly cant see a straight winner mainly cuz im bias because I hate Bill Oreilly and wish he'd fall off of the face of the earth and I cant stand him or his beliefs and I also disagree with Lupes comments
I don't think Obama is a terrorist but I think it is simple to see where he is coming from. That's all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,550 Posts
Jayvin said:
I don't think Obama is a terrorist but I think it is simple to see where he is coming from. That's all.
I kind of do see where he's coming from but the word terrorist was not the correct word to use what so ever. And the other thing that bothered me was the fact that it sounded as if Obama sent these troops in to begin with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,853 Posts
Deeezy said:
And the other thing that bothered me was the fact that it sounded as if Obama sent these troops in to begin with.
True, but he said every president before him as well

or something like that
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top