Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://twitter.com/RonnieFieg/status/2238271820144640

Ronnie Fieg, footwear designer and David Z store buyer and creative director, confirmed on Twitter that there will be a Nike Air Yeezy 2 shoe release. In one of two tweets, he goes on to say that the release is "100% going down" and that "a colorway for Kanye and his crew" will also be made. This is not the first time that there have been hints of an Air Yeezy 2 release. Just this past September, G.O.O.D. Music artist Big Sean hinted at the possibility of another Kanye and Nike collaboration and Kanye himself briefly mentioned the idea while thanking fans for purchasing the first Air Yeezy release. With Kanye's Rosewood Movement and recent fixation on loafers and hard-bottoms, it will be interesting to see what he and Nike come up with to complement his current sense of fashion.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
i hope they look completely different since hte first ones looked like moonboots and shouldnt have been worn by 90% of the people who bought them...

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Ronnie Fleg, a designer for ASICS, not really taking his word on it. David Z is also official but unless Nike or Kanye confirm it themselves nothing is official in my opinion. Most likely true though but we'll have to see.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Even reliable sources could be wrong so I'm not getting any doubtful joy over this. Thread title is misleading btw.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
They'll be confirmed when Nike confirms them, so until then everything is a rumor so the title should be like "Air Yeezy 2 confirmed by Ronnie Fleg & David Z" Current title just makes it seem like Nike made an official announcement.

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AnthoNYC said:
They'll be confirmed when Nike confirms them, so until then everything is a rumor so the title should be like "Air Yeezy 2 confirmed by Ronnie Fleg & David Z" Current title just makes it seem like Nike made an official announcement.
I'll change it for you cranky.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts