Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want the 6's and other jordans...but i have know idea where to buy online...like i need a legit site, and low prices...does anyone know of any ?

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
CRSup said:
i want the 6's and other jordans...but i have know idea where to buy online...like i need a legit site, and low prices...does anyone know of any ?
6's from this year are on sale. I bought the Varsity Reds but I returned them because I had to get something else.
They should be at your local Footlocker/Champs/Finishline etc. for like $119.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:137127/sku:84664102/jordan%20retro%206%20%2D%20men%27s/?supercat=home&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Trazers said:
These are all overpriced. You have better luck checking the SoleCollector marketplace.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks to you both....i was actually surprised you helped me, if it was another section they would just say GOOGLE IT smh

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
2010 was the 6's year tbh. Foot Locker, Champs are your best bet. Jimmy Jazz also have surprisingly low prices (Citrus 9s are like 119 bucks, thats a good deal when they like just came out and they are usually 150)

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Only thing I ask is that next time you use the "Where Can I Find" thread instead of making your own thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
Only thing I ask is that next time you use the "Where Can I Find" thread instead of making your own thread.
Agreed. Such title should be to show off your own Js pickups... Like this for instance :

·
Registered
19 Posts
Amazing 808s said:
I just ordered the retro black infareds yesterday and they shipped it today from kixclusive.
Got those Retro for 160€. How much did you pay for those? Kicks are way cheaper in the US, I'm pissed.

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
Amazing 808s said:
Well I kinda got a better price for the sneakers I ordered

on Flightcluny.com there like 200-something and on Kixclusive there $180 I believe.
Don't want to burst your bubble, but you got the Varsity Reds, not the Infrareds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.