Kanye to The banner

Whats holiday release are you most excited for aside from Aqua 8s?

247881 - 247900 of 247907 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
World1 said:
Damn. This was unbelievably corny.
You saw a nigga get some quotes w/ the “mid” post & really went for it didn’t you?
Lol just say you don’t like them because the jokes in that post sucked. You got my quote though :work:
Stream of mental shit. 0 effort. Thank you.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Kolossus said:
How much do y'all think Round 2 would give me for some Travis Scott ones in a size 12? Grailed low-key taking a minute
Just take them some knockoffs they’ll accept them lol they aint legit checking shit at Round 2 which means they are doing their customers a disservice so fuck em.

·
Banned
44,546 Posts
World1 said:
Just take them some knockoffs they’ll accept them lol they aint legit checking shit at Round 2 which means they are doing their customers a disservice so fuck em.
round two doesn’t legit check shoes? i thought everything you try to see to them gets thoroughly inspected

·
Banned
44,546 Posts
World1 said:
round two doesn’t legit check shoes? i thought everything you try to sell to them gets thoroughly inspected

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
larry june said:
round two doesn’t legit check shoes? i thought everything you try to see to them gets thoroughly inspected
:jordanlaff:
Lol think again. People take them shit and they glance at it. They have a storied history of buying fakes & selling said fakes. They’ve been caught posting shoes in sizes that they weren’t even made in. Posting Jerseys in sizes Mitchell & Ness don’t even make lmao been caught selling fake yeezys, Off-White, etc....

·
Banned
44,546 Posts
World1 said:
:jordanlaff:
Lol think again. People take them shit and they glance at it. They have a storied history of buying fakes & selling said fakes. They’ve been caught posting shoes in sizes that they weren’t even made in. Posting Jerseys in sizes Mitchell & Ness don’t even make lmao been caught selling fake yeezys, Off-White, etc....
damn i never knew, never been to round two

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
larry june said:
damn i never knew, never been to round two
It’s a mixture of legit shit and fake shit which is a risk at any consignment shop but theirs is well documented and due to negligence in regards to their authenticating process. Every consignment shop has a fake slip through every now and then but thats usually due to fakes getting better in 2019. Their issue is habitual and the few times I’ve gone in I noticed their process is a joke.

Not a race thing but every pimpled face, Asian(middle easterns included) or white kid wearing jeggings, the cheapest yeezy 350 available(at the time I went it was creams now its like the citrins or something) & an oversized no limit soldiers tee that would come in the store with a jordan1yeezytravisscott box they’d literally glance at it like they just wanted to see the colorway and offer them store credit or cash. Sometimes they may be low on cash and try to push them to consignment instead of selling.

If anybody in here is a pimpled face Asian(Middle Easterns, yall too) or White kid that wear jeggings, oversized rap tees(that you probably never even listened to) and budget yeezys i’m not sorry. It’s not personal. If you take it personal then oh well.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
On that same note, when Black kids or even white kids that look as stank as Sean Wotherspoon does come in with something they could have the receipt, it could be authenticated previously, whatever; all of sudden they turn into inspector gadget on a GR lmao

Clown show over there.

·
Banned
44,546 Posts
World1 said:
It’s a mixture of legit shit and fake shit which is a risk at any consignment shop but theirs is well documented and due to negligence in regards to their authenticating process. Every consignment shop has a fake slip through every now and then but thats usually due to fakes getting better in 2019. Their issue is habitual and the few times I’ve gone in I noticed their process is a joke.

Not a race thing but every pimpled face, Asian(middle easterns included) or white kid wearing jeggings, the cheapest yeezy 350 available(at the time I went it was creams now its like the citrins or something) & an oversized no limit soldiers tee that would come in the store with a jordan1yeezytravisscott box they’d literally glance at it like they just wanted to see the colorway and offer them store credit or cash. Sometimes they may be low on cash and try to push them to consignment instead of selling.

If anybody in here is a pimpled face Asian(Middle Easterns, yall too) or White kid that wear jeggings, oversized rap tees(that you probably never even listened to) and budget yeezys i’m not sorry. It’s not personal. If you take it personal then oh well.
damn they need to open a round two in the bay so i can finesse them :russ: let me flip these foo foo off white 1’s for a $1200 profit :hah:

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
larry june said:
damn they need to open a round two in the bay so i can finesse them :russ: let me flip these foo foo off white 1’s for a $1200 profit :hah:
Be sure to wear the smallest pants & biggest shirt you have. Say “Gang gang” & “fam” when you go in.

·
Registered
24,787 Posts
larry june said:
i imagine that’s gonna be their next spot and now that there’s a supreme store there then it definitely  will be

·
Registered
56 Posts
World1 said:
Be sure to wear the smallest pants & biggest shirt you have. Say “Gang gang” & “fam” when you go in.
So basically dress like you watch and donate money to No Jumper livestreams.

247881 - 247900 of 247907 Posts