Kanye to The banner

Whats holiday release are you most excited for aside from Aqua 8s?

247861 - 247880 of 247907 Posts

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
hashtagtravis said:
man what do i do with these jordan 3 wools i never wore em and they kinda trash
Lol sell them. Everything has a buyer. EVERYTHING. I know a dude that sells hella GRs and makes easily 12x what most these kids swinging and missing on limited pairs make. He flips that shit too but his money is really made in general releases.

My point is, somebody wants them AND can afford them.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Jordan brand putting out a steady line of straight dookie. Those mids look like some chuckEcheese token lookin chicken feet shits.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Swimmin said:
Jordan brand putting out a steady line of straight dookie. Those mids look like some chuckEcheese token lookin chicken feet shits.
Damn. This was unbelievably corny.
You saw a nigga get some quotes w/ the “mid” post & really went for it didn’t you?
Lol just say you don’t like them because the jokes in that post sucked. You got my quote though :work:

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Shit was worse than the shoes.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
BenjaminDoIt said:
Everybody shitting on 3.0
Still gon be hard af to cop
That’s not because they look good though :koolaid:

·
Registered
20,583 Posts
World1 said:
You saw a nigga get some quotes w/ the “mid” post & really went for it didn’t you?
Lol just say you don’t like them because the jokes in that post sucked. You got my quote though :work:
:clap: bro lmfao

·
Banned
5,969 Posts
World1 said:
lol

247861 - 247880 of 247907 Posts