Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
He's not gonna even bother releasing it sadly because if he does it's not gonna get any recognition. Dude missed his shot at the game as a solo career unfortunately and it makes me really sad but it is what it is

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
DAVIDP said:
He's not gonna even bother releasing it sadly because if he does it's not gonna get any recognition. Dude missed his shot at the game as a solo career unfortunately and it makes me really sad but it is what it is
You should peep his interviews to see what he’s actually like lol, don’t project this on him

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Pooch Talk said:
You should peep his interviews to see what he’s actually like lol, don’t project this on him
No I'm not I love him and his music so that's why it's hard to see why he wouldn't do anything to release solo

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
DAVIDP said:
No I'm not I love him and his music so that's why it's hard to see why he wouldn't do anything to release solo
https://www.gq.com/story/andre-3000-outkast-gq-style-interview

Read this, 2017 so pretty recent

Talks about how he hates going to the studio, how he feels like he's not on the pulse of the music, how he wants to make an album but for his personal satisfaction, how he has hundreds of hours of random "bad" demos, how he never felt like a good rapper or musician and had to push himself to feel good enough etc

It has nothing to do with recognition, fuck off with that

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Pooch Talk said:
https://www.gq.com/story/andre-3000-outkast-gq-style-interview

Read this, 2017 so pretty recent

Talks about how he hates going to the studio, how he feels like he's not on the pulse of the music, how he wants to make an album but for his personal satisfaction, how he has hundreds of hours of random "bad" demos, how he never felt like a good rapper or musician and had to push himself to feel good enough etc

It has nothing to do with recognition, fuck off with that
Damn dude it wasn't an insult towards you are anything. Like I fuck with Andre I just personally thought it would be because of commercial success. I hope we're cool because I don't like to be in anyone's bad side on KTT :hug:

And also this is the same thing nas did as well. Had hundreds of recordings from 2013-2018 until he released NASIR but kept scraping it to get more of a new vibe.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
DAVIDP said:
Damn dude it wasn't an insult towards you are anything. Like I fuck with Andre I just personally thought it would be because of commercial success. I hope we're cool because I don't like to be in anyone's bad side on KTT :hug:
Lmao nah you’re good I didn’t take it personal I just read it as kinda a disrespectful perspective to have on an artist like 3 stacks

He definitely doesn’t move based off commercial success

:happyhug:

·
Banned
5,392 Posts
Pooch Talk said:
Lmao nah you’re good I didn’t take it personal I just read it as kinda a disrespectful perspective to have on an artist like 3 stacks

He definitely doesn’t move based off commercial success

:happyhug:
OK good :) honestly I vibe with you if you actually posted that and gave me more info on the story as opposed to all the other troll shit posters on this forums. I hope you remember my name because I just want to be a positive poster and spread good vibes. I love music and am always down for new shit! And honestly I hope 3 stacks releases it man I really love outkast so I hope he does release it its super experimental.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
DAVIDP said:
OK good :) honestly I vibe with you if you actually posted that and gave me more info on the story as opposed to all the other troll shit posters on this forums. I hope you remember my name because I just want to be a positive poster and spread good vibes. I love music and am always down for new shit! And honestly I hope 3 stacks releases it man I really love outkast so I hope he does release it its super experimental.
I feel you man I’m on some negative/troll shit on here sometimes but I really do care about this music shit and I try to be positive and spread the word on my favorite artists :hah:

You seem like a very pure soul I’ll give you a follow so I remember :khaled2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts