Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a huge deal - but the way Rocsi just built up this interview :wom:. Terrence was like "Is there anything you can tell us" and she basically said that the interview literally, changed her entire view on Kanye, and changed her entire career (wtf lol). She said he literally sat down and spilled his entire life and laid it all out there and was pretty much the most epic thing ever.

I remember someone posting they wish someone had a nice long interview with Kanye so they could understand more about him and I think this is that lol - I can't wait for Saturday :stronger:

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wake Up Mr. West said:
is this only BET cause i'm watching the movie on MTV
I was confused about that too - because didn't MTV say they would be having a live Q&A after Runaway premiers? I don't know what I wanna watch D:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
so theres only one interview after the show?
i'm guessing the live q&a will be on MTV, since it will be taking place at their headquarters

and the interview with Rocsi wil be on B.E.T. since she works for that network.

I'm guessing BET wants some views after the movie too, and frankly, I'm more interested in watching that than the live q&A.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Can everybody try to record something and just fix a HD recording for KTT?
Cause time difference is different here. If they are broadcasting it here, I can try to record HD..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts