Kanye to The banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Wuzzy said:
Loved those two tho :(
'Make Her Say' just felt so out of place though compared to the rest of the album, production wise especially. 'Embrace the Martian' would have fit perfectly. And I dunno, I've always just found 'Enter Galactic' too poppy and bland.

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
Zanzibar said:
'Make Her Say' just felt so out of place though compared to the rest of the album, production wise especially. 'Embrace the Martian' would have fit perfectly. And I dunno, I've always just found 'Enter Galactic' too poppy and bland.
It was a nice rap song after all those vibes and feels. Plus i say just leave aknc tracks on aknc, they honestly arent up to par with motm1 production

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Wuzzy said:
It was a nice rap song after all those vibes and feels. Plus i say just leave aknc tracks on aknc, they honestly arent up to par with motm1 production
Really? I thought 'Day N Nite' fitted pretty well, as did 'MOTM (The Anthem)'. Both had the same spacey feel

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
Zanzibar said:
Really? I thought 'Day N Nite' fitted pretty well, as did 'MOTM (The Anthem)'. Both had the same spacey feel
Those did, those were exceptions haha. I really enjoy the almost amateur sound of Embrace and The Prayer but they don't belong on MOTM1 imo. Plus Day N Nite was remastered and that helped a lot

21 - 32 of 32 Posts