Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know what to do, my boyfriend of 2 years and 4 months broke up with me yesterday.  he was my first love and what hurts the most is that he picked his friends over me :/
i don't know what to do
I'm 17and a girl  and i know i have more ahead of me but right now i just don't know what to do
help?

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
ok, from a boys prespective, you should use this as an opportunity, go be single have fun. Maybe he will regret what he did, and come crawling back, then the ball is in your court to do whatever the fuck you wish. Probably not alot of help sorry :L

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Base Mason said:
ok, from a boys prespective, you should use this as an opportunity, go be single have fun. Maybe he will regret what he did, and come crawling back, then the ball is in your court to do whatever the fuck you wish. Probably not alot of help sorry :L
BASE MASON? THATS MY FUCKING NAME!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Base Mason said:
it just really sucks like we were fine the day before and then out of no where he does this to me

·
Registered
42,115 Posts
Move on. Let your tears out now, so you don't go into a constant meltdown whenever you think of him. Meet new people.

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Base Mason said:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mojo said:
Move on. Let your tears out now, so you don't go into a constant meltdown whenever you think of him. Meet new people.
yeah i guess but its so hard now for 2 year i was in a cave he didnt like me having friends so i lost all of them and as soon as he got new friends he just forgot about me

·
Registered
42,115 Posts
danimalsxD said:
yeah i guess but its so hard now for 2 year i was in a cave he didnt like me having friends so i lost all of them and as soon as he got new friends he just forgot about me
I know, it's not gonna be easy. You'll make it through it. Be strong, okay?

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
danimalsxD said:
He didn't like you having friends? That's more of a prison that a relationship tbh. Hearing that, I'd say if was bound to fail eventually. Who is he to take you away from people you love? Meet new people you dont need someone like that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts