Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and this girl had been going out for about 3 months but we had been "talking" for like 6 months. Everything seemed to be going fine, well at least to me, besides some bad days, but nothings gonna be perfect. Anyways, we just met up and she told me the weirdest thing. Like, she said she likes me one day then the next day she doesn't and it didn't feel like we were in a relationship. She also told me her last relationship was ruined because of the same thing, but she continued with him for a year and felt wishy washy with her feelings so she felt bad the whole time. Basically she doesn't want to be in a relationship because it always feels like that, and i asked her to wait it out a little more, but it makes sense for her not to be in a relationship, as hard as it is for me to admit it.

Now, is it just me, or does that seem kind of a lame excuse though? She kept saying that it wasn't she didn't want to be with me but just a relationship in general. I don't buy it though tbh...

And also should i still talk to her? I mean it was only 3 months and i developed relatively strong feelings for her, but we had a great friendship before and i don't want her out of my life, and she said the same. It's not like she's a bitch...but is that healthy to still hang around someone you have strong feelings for?

Help :/

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
i understand wat she is saying i feel like this sometimes i just broke up wit my gf last month and we was 2gether for 3 months also. being in a relationship has alot of pressure sometimes its easier to be single. if you really like this girl try your best to make her happy

·
Registered
26,979 Posts
I would let her go. Tbh samething kinda happend wit me. If she still wants to be friends, she will hit you up to chill/hang out. She doesnt, then she really never was feelin' you.

Girls are always like this, they cant make up there minds :bye:

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agent Se7en said:
i understand wat she is saying i feel like this sometimes i just broke up wit my gf last month and we was 2gether for 3 months also. being in a relationship has alot of pressure sometimes its easier to be single. if you really like this girl try your best to make her happy
yeah having to break up sucks, but i do want to see her happy so i hope it can work out as friends...

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
J3FFR3Y said:
I would let her go. Tbh samething kinda happend wit me. If she still wants to be friends, she will hit you up to chill/hang out. She doesnt, then she really never was feelin' you.

Girls are always like this, they cant make up there minds :bye:
This though, indecisiveness is a bitch. We might chill in a week if its not awkward, i'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jus A Rascal said:
Listen son, this girl is obviously a tramp, and a clever one. You're trying to keep/impress her. She's using you like a ragdoll and will throw you away whenever she pleases. I know these women son, they play with your emotions, fuck you and leave when you don't expect it. Then she will proceed to spread rumors about you, tell her parents you knocked her up, and get child support money. So, unless you want to end up like OJ Simpson, don't take shit form this bitch.

I was believing and got mad cus she's nothing like that lol >_>

Don't do that :cry:

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
well if it happened to her before, its obviously her. so i mean you cant really do much. if it was me i'd let her go. if she comes back, then it was meant to be... good luck doe

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
7JaysAWeek said:
well if it happened to her before, its obviously her. so i mean you cant really do much. if it was me i'd let her go. if she comes back, then it was meant to be... good luck doe
Mr. Yeezy said:
say you both should take some time apart from each other.
we broke up guys  :cryfam:
we're still talking though, not sure where its gonna go but we'll see.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Pretty B. said:
we broke up guys  :cryfam:
we're still talking though, not sure where its gonna go but we'll see.
yea i guess now its just a waiting game.. stay strong doe, just see where it goes from here. if you want, see if she hits you up first, then maybe it'll show shes interested

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i hit her up first :ohno: she said she didn't think i would wanna talk to her anymore and she's glad i did. So i guess that's good, things seem to be almost regular at the moment.

appreciate the advice

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
The bitch just dumped you now, man up and move a long. She doesn't want to be in a relationship with YOU, try to still be fuck buddies but find another chick to be in a relationship if that is what you want.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I hate girls like this. If they like you one day, and don't like you the next, then they don't like you enough for a stable relationship. Chances are she'd end up going with other guys. Happened to me.

Slut. :sarc2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts