Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, my cousin completely fucked up when I asked him to learn this girl's age/grade(because he knows her, I assumed) and I was consider talking to her. I didnt want to talk to her if she was a 9th grader(which I found out she is) but luckily she is 15 so I don't care( I'm 17). He pretty much asked her weird questions instead of what I asked initially, making it awkward to be around her(one dumb question he asked was what am I on a scale of 1-10 and she said 7 1/2 ). So now, I'm just going to talk to her myself tomorrow(we ride the same bus) but of course, I have a pattern. The day before I want to talk a girl I like, I'm hella confident(like next level shit) which I'm experiencing right now but when I wake up, I become hella shy and always talk myself out of doing it.

How do I keep the confidence to do it? Will exercising in the morning before hand help?

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
listen to some flocka

completely serious

N

·
0 Posts
Remember that you talking to her is a completely good thing so you have no reason to be nervous. Just put on a friendly smile and make eye contact

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Don't think about it. Really, you have to know it's just a convo. Yes you have plans to get to know this person but it's no different than talking to anyone else. Basically put less emphasis on the situation.

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Dark-Zero said:
but of course, I have a pattern. The day before I want to talk a girl I like, I'm hella confident(like next level shit) which I'm experiencing right now but when I wake up, I become hella shy and always talk myself out of doing it.
THIS I FUCKING HATE THAT HAPPENS EVERYTIME

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Just do it. You think people who jump off of buildings and Fight in the UFC aren't Nervous, they just do that shit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts