Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've filled out a lot of apps this summer but haven't even gotten an interview. I finished my resume and attached it to an app I sent it to this new place thats opening yesterday and I still haven't heard anything. I put in apps for multiple targets and nothing. I've went into places to talk to managers but either theyre always "busy" or my awkwardness ruins my first impression. And I still havent signed up for school and I'm trying to go the a community college which starts the 22nd but my dad is more concerned with me getting a job.
I need fucking help or I'm gonna blow my fucking mind out.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
KendallDF93 said:
I've filled out a lot of apps this summer but haven't even gotten an interview. I finished my resume and attached it to an app I sent it to this new place thats opening yesterday and I still haven't heard anything. I put in apps for multiple targets and nothing. I've went into places to talk to managers but either theyre always "busy" or my awkwardness ruins my first impression. And I still havent signed up for school and I'm trying to go the a community college which starts the 22nd but my dad is more concerned with me getting a job.
I need fucking help or I'm gonna blow my fucking mind out.
Follow up on your applications. Go to the places you applied and check on the "status" of you application. The places you applied to probably receive alot of applications, so if they see you make an effort to follow up, they'll think you must really want the job.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
AndrewG said:
It's all about who you know, so ask friends and family. You have to know someone who can get you a job.
Hell yeah this too. I used to work at Kohl's getting paid minimum, but my friend was a manager at this other store and got me a job with better pay and hours.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AndrewG said:
It's all about who you know, so ask friends and family. You have to know someone who can get you a job.
that's true, the first job I got was because one of my friends was the manager, but that job sucked so I left, and eventually her and my other manager did too, thanks y'all

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yeah man don't sweat it too much. I just graudated college and I am having a rough time finding full time employment myself. Just keep sending out them resumes and following up with people. Something will come through eventually.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.