Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a big exam thursday afternoon
I wanna take it tomorrow after class, around 2:30, and just study the rest of the day
I got a 30 mg capsule of adderral xr. Should i open it and only take about half?
What does it feel like? Am I gonna start trippin the fuck out in the library?
Does this shit work? I'm scared as fuck of pills yo. Help me out!

B

·
0 Posts
I just took one 2day and i happen to live in Detroit :ninja: . Idk this was my first time doing it and it wasn't all that. You feel like a constant tingling and you wanna talk more but you can focus alot better and alot of things like studying become easier itll last like 7-8 hours if you take the whole thing depending on your weight

·
Registered
15,336 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
The.CuDi.Stan said:
Got a big exam thursday afternoon
I wanna take it tomorrow after class, around 2:30, and just study the rest of the day
I got a 30 mg capsule of adderral xr. Should i open it and only take about half?
What does it feel like? Am I gonna start trippin the fuck out in the library?
Does this shit work? I'm scared as fuck of pills yo. Help me out!
As a Pharmacist, I will give you some advice. Study. Don't take medication you don't need to take.

(But if you insist on taking it, here are some pointers you should be aware about)

- Initial dose is usually 10mg in the Morning
- But a typical dose for someone of your size is 30mg (in the Morning as well)
- XR means extended release, so it will last longer than if the tablet had been IR (immediate release)
- Usually lasts for about 8-12 hours on average
- Can be opened and sprinkled on soft foods (such as applesauce, ice cream or yogurt)

Common Side effects include:
- suppressing your appetite
- insomnia
- dry mouth

If you want to avoid insomnia, take it before 4 pm.

Really, you shouldn't take it because it can be addicting in the sense that you will want to use it to study in the future.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
i've taken 30mg before.

it's hard to describe the feeling. it's like jittery but focused.

like if you didn't have anything to do, you'd be bouncing around, moving a lot.

but when you specific work to do, you just zone the fuck in and time goes by really fast.

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Seagull said:
how the fuck do I go to sleep its 2 am
You don't. Start taking them immediately when you wake up and make sure you do shit during the day. It helps if you are physical, get out and lift/go for a run.

Also, if you're getting physical, make sure to eat and drink a lot. Adderall kills my apetite and then when I get physical, I lose weight. That sounds good, but not when you're 114 lbs :p

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
Seagull said:
how the fuck do I go to sleep its 2 am
***** you know what time it is. 2 am. Ain't got shit to do. 2 am Ain't got shit to lose. (Work) Get some wata. Get a pan.

Get some baking soda then do that hamma dance (WORK) whippin shit. Like a slave driver. (WORK) I'm gettin money I'm like a paid fighter.

Pay me for the rest *****.

B

·
0 Posts
Zakk said:
You don't. Start taking them immediately when you wake up and make sure you do shit during the day. It helps if you are physical, get out and lift/go for a run.

Also, if you're getting physical, make sure to eat and drink a lot. Adderall kills my apetite and then when I get physical, I lose weight. That sounds good, but not when you're 114 lbs :p
I took it at noon and I'm not tired at all

1 - 20 of 53 Posts