Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to Target today and found 1 stray copy of Kid Cudi's NEW album, only to find out that they refuse to sell it to me. I ended going back a second time and demanding to talk to their manager, who wouldn't go anything, and told me if I really cared that much to call corporate. Guess who called corporate? Yup. Still no luck. Anyways, I took some pics of the album before I went to buy it and have them tell me I couldn't have it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
lupEND88 said:
So I went to Target today and found 1 stray copy of Kid Cudi's NEW album, only to find out that they refuse to sell it to me. I ended going back a second time and demanding to talk to their manager, who wouldn't go anything, and told me if I really cared that much to call corporate. Guess who called corporate? Yup. Still no luck. Anyways, I took some pics of the album before I went to buy it and have them tell me I couldn't have it. Enjoy!

i wanrtt

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edo1ne said:
woulda swiped it.
and left a 20$ bill on a register,
just sayin.
I have never considered stealing something in my life EVER, but I would be lying if I told you I didn't consider it.

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
U shoulda just told the cashier "here's twenty bucks. U can keep it for yourself"

btw. Kinda pissed it's digipak

·
Registered
526 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
If I was in your position I would already be watching the DVD footage right now..
Naw you would of never gotten away with it
Target could see everything there would already be special men with brown jackets waiting out side of  the parking lot

1 - 20 of 49 Posts