Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is cosmological order and such, but we have never experienced any proof of this Supreme Being. Moreover, if there was a God then those who believe that he is the greatest cause would be contradictory. For one obviously he did not create criminals and murderers because he is known to be a good God who never deceives anybody. Therefore, the notion of a Deity can be taken as a concept rather than an actual being who continuously existed infinitely. Why? Because religion helps people to become better with moral rules and such. It is not saying that God does not exist, but rather we do not have the actual facts to prove he does exist. I`m a Catholic, but damn.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
U Trippy Mane said:
For one obviously he did not create criminals and murderers because he is known to be a good God who never deceives anybody.

:kanyeshrug:
"Free Will"?

'The Knowledge Of Good and Evil"?

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
sigh

Different religions interpret God in different ways, but the only consistant description of god is that god is an allknowing being that controls the universe. And when you think about it, the universe itself basically is god, it created itself and knows everything because it is everything, and the forces of the universe control everything. The way i see it god is inevitable in a way because the universe itself is basically god, no matter which way you slice the cake. Now the universe isnt actually a living being like some consider god, but god himself made it clear that we cant really comprehend him, and that god isnt rly a being in the traditional sense.

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Shaman said:
sigh

Different religions interpret God in different ways, but the only consistant description of god is that god is an allknowing being that controls the universe. And when you think about it, the universe itself basically is god, it created itself and knows everything because it is everything, and the forces of the universe control everything. The way i see it god is inevitable in a way because the universe itself is basically god, no matter which way you slice the cake. Now the universe isnt actually a living being like some consider god, but god himself made it clear that we cant really comprehend him, and that god isnt rly a being in the traditional sense.
Yo PM me your DMT hook up

·
Registered
688 Posts
You know there is a Philosophy thread?

You can't "prove" anything except mathematical truths.  Rather you present evidence for things, there is a lot of good evidence for God. 

If you wana discuss this further go in the Philosophy thread

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
All religions are kinder garden falsehoods, there are physics equations that seem to support the existence of a higher being( creator) but its all vague.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts