Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I don’t know that  Kanye West actually leaked his own record. I don’t think Kanye himself would actually do that, because he doesn't seem like the type. But there is a nefarious rumor that somebody close leaked the clean version to throw interference on the the main one when it leaks. I don't know, but I'm copping it! "

ehhh i dunno :/

B

·
0 Posts
YeMiami said:
The illuminati leaked it :problem?:
they wanted his soul kanye sent them his album

anyhow this is just gonna make more ppl hope for kanye's leak to be just an unfinished version

·
Registered
830 Posts
Liljaco1 said:
"I don’t know that  Kanye West actually leaked his own record. I don’t think Kanye himself would actually do that, because he doesn't seem like the type. But there is a nefarious rumor that somebody close leaked the clean version to throw interference on the the main one when it leaks. I don't know, but I'm copping it! "

ehhh i dunno :/

exactly what i said in other posts. Its a clean leak as a distraction. Just my thought.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I said this last night when we were talking about the itunes playlist that leaked first containing the label "Record For Hype 2".

"aka the record to drop on the nets to hype the real (grown up talk) version."

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Makes a lot of sense.

Why would someone leak the explicit version when the clean is already leaked? The clean copy is enough to tide us over until official release date.

·
Registered
830 Posts
kidcudisdope said:
Makes a lot of sense.

Why would someone leak the explicit version when the clean is already leaked? The clean copy is enough to tide us over until official release date.
That wont stop random people from leaking it..

·
Registered
830 Posts
CHEEZY said:
i think its brilliant honestly...
leak an unfinished clean version & get it out before explicit so its harder to find

Werent you supposed to leave fam? :p

But seriously I like how people thought I was STUPID/CRAZY for what i posted last night about how this leak was on  purpose by his own team, but yet as soon as rumors start flying theyre genius. Haha.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
That would be clever, but I doubt it.

Who on this website found the link? I remember someone randomly posted it on the 2nd leak anticipation thread, I forget who though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i mean it depends on the audience. anyone on here could find the explicit when that leaks if they want cuz someone will talk about it and spread it so i dunno how effective it will be. prob cut back from the ppl who just google a torrent tho

1 - 20 of 44 Posts