Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pics of (Bracelet's,Bangel's,Rings,Shades,Walets,andExc...)

Sidenote:don't know if there's a thread like this just wanted to see some dope accessories because I wanna build up a nice collection and I'm starting my own accessories line in Jan/2011

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Okay well I guess I'll use this thread to post in...

I need honest feedback on this. I'm completely new to watches and don't wanna drop a bill for nothing =\

·
Banned
10,436 Posts
anyone can post up real designers glasses frames to just wear around? preferably brownish black color frames.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
i wanna get a wooden iphone case. (don't point me towards goodwood, please.) but I'm skeptical about how they fit and if they'll actually protect the phone at all.

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
NickyEyes said:
i wanna get a wooden iphone case. (don't point me towards goodwood, please.) but I'm skeptical about how they fit and if they'll actually protect the phone at all.
I have a grove case, it fits like a glove and it doesnt peel the screen protector. It also protects the phone nicely, however it is bamboo so it can crack/chip if dropped. However, crazy glue makes it as good as new.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
dmbp said:
I have a grove case, it fits like a glove and it doesnt peel the screen protector. It also protects the phone nicely, however it is bamboo so it can crack/chip if dropped. However, crazy glue makes it as good as new.
damn, those are nice but i don't know if i can justify spending 100 bucks.

·
Premium Member
4,017 Posts
NickyEyes said:
damn, those are nice but i don't know if i can justify spending 100 bucks.
True, you could always wait for the weekly sale to see what they have and pay 80.

This weeks submarine one is pretty cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts