Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just downloaded this lupe mixtape i found on torrents. anyone know what the deal with it is, is it official or is it all old shit? i know some of these are old or have come out recently, but some of these tracks i havent heard either.

Tracklist
1. Building Minds
2. Go To Sleep
3. The Show Goes On
4. Im Beamin'
5. We Can Do it Now
6. Lean
7. Let's Ride (Feat. Wale)
8. Love Letter to the Beat (Feat. Alicia)
9. Proceed
10. What U Want
11. Resurrection
12. Army Girl
13. Dont Look Down (feat. Kanye West)
14. Just the Way You Are (feat. Bruno Mars)

·
Registered
32,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah some of these such as the just the way you are remix, show goes on and im beamin, etc ive heard but some of these other tracks aren't bad. building minds is really dope

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Let's ride is "Dirty Harry" by lupe mixed with a freestyle by wale, so nah these have been around I think their only song together is the Dopeboy freestyle with Kardinal, (pretty nice by both)

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Yeah, saw this on DatPiff yesterday. Annoying that Show Goes on is on there, seeing as it's just one more way for people to get it without buying it. Oh well. Definitely unofficial, though.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Oogity said:
Yeah, saw this on DatPiff yesterday. Annoying that Show Goes on is on there, seeing as it's just one more way for people to get it without buying it. Oh well. Definitely unofficial, though.
EXACTLY

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.