Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just downloaded this lupe mixtape i found on torrents. anyone know what the deal with it is, is it official or is it all old shit? i know some of these are old or have come out recently, but some of these tracks i havent heard either.

Tracklist
1. Building Minds
2. Go To Sleep
3. The Show Goes On
4. Im Beamin'
5. We Can Do it Now
6. Lean
7. Let's Ride (Feat. Wale)
8. Love Letter to the Beat (Feat. Alicia)
9. Proceed
10. What U Want
11. Resurrection
12. Army Girl
13. Dont Look Down (feat. Kanye West)
14. Just the Way You Are (feat. Bruno Mars)

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
It's all just random shit that's come out individually or leaked over the past yearish.

Don't think I've heard Lean/Let's Ride/Proceed though.

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah some of these such as the just the way you are remix, show goes on and im beamin, etc ive heard but some of these other tracks aren't bad. building minds is really dope

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
definitely unofficial.

sanfranbravesfan said:
building minds is really dope
do you mean BMF? if not then ive never heard that. lean, lets ride, and proceed are unfamiliar too

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Damn Lupe and Wale got a song called Let's Ride together.  We gonna act like that's not fruity?

Sike naw I wanna hear that!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Let's ride is "Dirty Harry" by lupe mixed with a freestyle by wale, so nah these have been around I think their only song together is the Dopeboy freestyle with Kardinal, (pretty nice by both)

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Yeah, saw this on DatPiff yesterday. Annoying that Show Goes on is on there, seeing as it's just one more way for people to get it without buying it. Oh well. Definitely unofficial, though.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Oogity said:
Yeah, saw this on DatPiff yesterday. Annoying that Show Goes on is on there, seeing as it's just one more way for people to get it without buying it. Oh well. Definitely unofficial, though.
EXACTLY

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
KGBoston said:
Let's ride is "Dirty Harry" by lupe mixed with a freestyle by wale, so nah these have been around I think their only song together is the Dopeboy freestyle with Kardinal, (pretty nice by both)
Thats a recycled verse also.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts