Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
OBV said:
If anyone got questions pertaining to abs.. i'll be glad to answer...
Okay i'm going to assume you know what wind shield wipers (the work out) and i'm going to assume there your abs because LOl if they were not LOL dam . you lying to us all
and if you can how strong would your core have to be i.e sit up pushs up wise etc 

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordinary T said:
i've been doing p90x ab ripper every other day, but I'm just wondering whats another routine.
I usually just do abs monday wed friday. Getting abs requires proper diet and nutrition. I do abs no more than 10 minutes whenver I work them out because you actually use your abs when you bench, squat, etc to stabalize your body.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
soups said:
Okay i'm going to assume you know what wind shield wipers (the work out) and i'm going to assume there your abs because LOl if they were not LOL dam . you lying to us all
and if you can how strong would your core have to be i.e sit up pushs up wise etc
you actually dont need a super strong core to get abs. Just diet and nutrition. You have to lower your bf first. The only abs work outs i do is decline ab crunches and seat oblique twists. (NOTE - suck up your pride and do the lowest amount of weight on the side oblique press because you dont want to build large amount of muscle on the waist section which will give you handles like this http://burnlovehandles.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/loselovehandlesmanfullabs.jpg

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steamboat said:
will training your core/abs daily benefit you or is it a waste of time and you need a ~week of rest like other muscle groups
3 times a week or 2 twice will do. Just workout your other body parts like bench and etc to lower your body fat. EATING right is like the key to abs.

·
Registered
59,504 Posts
OBV said:
are you having a strict diet plan??
What kind of strict diet is beneficial to building abs?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everybody Jones said:
What kind of strict diet is beneficial to building abs?
EAT EAT EAT. Eat every 2.5 - 3 hours. Low glycemic carbs(oatmeal, quinoa, brown rice, sweet potato) But with all the carbs since you want to torch and burn fat ONLY have carbs for breakfast and after you workout. Rest of day, eat veggies as your source of carbs. mainly spinach*****. It has the lowest amount of carbs for vegetables. ALWAYS eat every 2.5 -3 hours so your body doesnt go into catabolic state and seize the function of your metabolism. I eat every 2.5 hours religiously no matter what.

·
Registered
59,504 Posts
OBV said:
EAT EAT EAT. Eat every 2.5 - 3 hours. Low glycemic carbs(oatmeal, quinoa, brown rice, sweet potato) But with all the carbs since you want to torch and burn fat ONLY have carbs for breakfast and after you workout. Rest of day, eat veggies as your source of carbs. mainly spinach*****. It has the lowest amount of carbs for vegetables. ALWAYS eat every 2.5 -3 hours so your body doesnt go into catabolic state and seize the function of your metabolism. I eat every 2.5 hours religiously no matter what.
Well I'm pretty skinny and work on abs almost daily. I eat bread a lot is that bad?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts