Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Runaway for the second time and i thought could it be that the song at the end its just the interlude? (who will survive in America)  just putting that out there.... possibility of 99/100 lol
:dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Damn, You must've got straight A's in School.

I thought the song when the ballerinas were dancing was who would survive in america
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
iHateFJ said:
I was watching Runaway for the second time and i thought could it be that the song at the end its just the interlude? (who will survive in America) just putting that out there.... possibility of 99/100 lol
:dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
ThePromKing said:
Damn, You must've got straight A's in School.

I thought the song when the ballerinas were dancing was who would survive in america
sauced
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,837 Posts
i know you were trolling but i figured i'd share this...

i think that kanyes gonna do something really dope with LITW/ Who Will Survive In America because in reality they couldve just been one song so the fact that he split it up i think he did something crazy it; maybe switched up the beat, added another verse, something along those lines
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike Deli said:
i know you were trolling but i figured i'd share this...

i think that kanyes gonna do something really dope with LITW/ Who Will Survive In America because in reality they couldve just been one song so the fact that he split it up i think he did something crazy it; maybe switched up the beat, added another verse, something along those lines
Cool Story Bro

 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top