Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I know it's not exactly Adderall but I got 80 mg vyvanse (two caps) never tried before what should I expect? Have shitload of work to do, should probably sleep by 10 Pm got school next day need to be up by 6 AM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,569 Posts
Are they extended release? (those usually last 8 hours)

80mg is a shit ton. I would only take one and wait an hour to see how you feel.

If you take to much adderall, you will experience negative side-effects (grinding you teeth, headaches, etc.)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
ImUnderUrBed said:
jus because u got a lot of work don't mean u need adderall. jus dont get lazy. p sure if it does help u its like 90% placebo.
no its not placebo, you get literal euphoria from doing work on adderall
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
ImUnderUrBed said:
yeah but its a small effect. the rest of it ur mind makes up so u work more efficiently.
i have add so i have to disagree. im 19 and barely took adderall for the first time last week, i never in my life been so focused.. im mad my parents didnt get me diagnosed as a kid, im 100% sure its the reason i was bad in school.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,441 Posts
lol u are not sleeping at 10 if u take both im dying

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,015 Posts
evilson said:
i have add so i have to disagree. im 19 and barely took adderall for the first time last week, i never in my life been so focused.. im mad my parents didnt get me diagnosed as a kid, im 100% sure its the reason i was bad in school.
u prolly have adhd then or a mild version of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,314 Posts
80 mgs is way too much for your first time. Split the powder in half and pour it in a glass of water when you're ready to take it or else you could be up for 2-3 days. I'd sleep now as long as you can and take it when you wake up this even/ tonight and pull an all nighter
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,441 Posts
Anathema said:
Okay I know it's not exactly Adderall but I got 80 mg vyvanse (two caps) never tried before what should I expect? Have shitload of work to do, should probably sleep by 10 Pm got school next day need to be up by 6 AM
80mg at once is WAY TOO MUCH. You shouldn't be taking more than 20mg for a beginner. I recommend not taking it again. I started taking it when school started, and it really almost messed me up (I couldn't read a page of the textbook without it by December). I know it seems like I'm being dramatic, but you don't want to be one of those people who needs 70mg a day just get out of bed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,569 Posts
ImUnderUrBed said:
jus because u got a lot of work don't mean u need adderall. jus dont get lazy. p sure if it does help u its like 90% placebo.
:drakewhat: I was diagnosed with ADD when I was a freshman in high school. I've take adderall almost everyday now for 9 years. It is not a placebo effect at all. I, and others, can easily tell when I haven't taken my medicine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,015 Posts
Sar49632 said:
:drakewhat: I was diagnosed with ADD when I was a freshman in high school. I've take adderall almost everyday now for 9 years. It is not a placebo effect at all. I, and others, can easily tell when I haven't taken my medicine.
its cuz u have ADD. the medicine was made for ppl with ADD which is y u feel normal when taking it. i was talkin bout kids without add.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cause of your advice I only took 40mg, took around 7, and :whew: 12:45 rn this shit lit :amber: :slick:
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top