Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's doing a great promotion strategy right now and UOENO it... :smug:

instead of dropping single after single to get KL hype up, he's doing features all over the place and dropping videos simultaneously to get more recognition right before XO season (Gifted video still on the way)

That way, Kissland hype will be way up and without him having to release any more singles.
that's the beauty of being so good at features

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
except I don't think he really has much hype at all

I don't really know, but I don't feel like he has much

·
Registered
345 Posts
el tigre said:
He's doing a great promotion strategy right now and UOENO it... :smug:

instead of dropping single after single to get KL hype up, he's doing features all over the place and dropping videos simultaneously to get more recognition right before XO season (Gifted video still on the way)

That way, Kissland hype will be way up and without him having to release any more singles.
that's the beauty of being so good at features
brilliant plan but you cant really call them features we all know there more The Weeknd Feat The Weeknd...Remember You by Wiz was really actually all Abel's song and im sure so much more is as well

·
Premium Member
8,437 Posts
2355III94 said:
except I don't think he really has much hype at all

I don't really know, but I don't feel like he has much
these vids havent branched out much outside of the people already following him
hes not creating much of a buzz at all

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
The weeknd shouldn't be a popular icon ... He's much better has a hidden mystery

That feeling of hob and Thursday compared to him becoming popular and self aware was so much better

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
emd2009 said:
The weeknd shouldn't be a popular icon ... He's much better has a hidden mystery

That feeling of hob and Thursday compared to him becoming popular and self aware was so much better
you can't just put out amazing music and not expect to get famous...
yes ofc it was much more interesting when he was mysterious but u gotta move on

·
Registered
39,618 Posts
el tigre said:
He's doing a great promotion strategy right now and UOENO it...  :smug:

I concur. When ****** just drop every single before an album, it get's old really fucking fast.

I got side-abel shit, and just 1 KL song. It's gonna be brand new hearing it when it leaks/drops instead of just skipping songs cause I already heard it and I want to hear it all.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Gurilla said:
these vids havent branched out much outside of the people already following him
hes not creating much of a buzz at all
yeah idt these videos do shit because you watch em for like a week and then its like you forget they exist

music lasts forever

if this was his idea to create hype or help to keep hype before his release shit not gone work and is not working

1 - 20 of 21 Posts