Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
eghck said:
this chick is gonna break up with her boyfriend for me...
i feel so shit.
what the fuck do i do?
He's not doing something right if she's willing to do that.His fault for sucking as a boyfriend.  Her fault for being a whore. Don't blame yourself for liking coochie.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
if you were messing with her while they were together why do you feel guilty now? If you weren't tell her to think about it longer then a second

·
Banned
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheGDBatman said:
if you were messing with her while they were together why do you feel guilty now? If you weren't tell her to think about it longer then a second
hmmm yeah, i was already talking to her since last week, so i dunno >.<
i wasnt really thinking bout the fact that she had a boyfriend tbh

·
Banned
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr. Ziggles said:
He's not doing something right if she's willing to do that.His fault for sucking as a boyfriend.  Her fault for being a whore. Don't blame yourself for liking coochie.
"just have some good pussy waiting on a *****,
and fuck whoever hating on a *****."

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
eghck said:
hmmm yeah, i was already talking to her since last week, so i dunno >.<
i wasnt really thinking bout the fact that she had a boyfriend tbh
Talking or actually doing stuff bc if its just talking then its not really bad. Not sure what kind of girl this is but the way you put it makes her seem pretty impulsive which might not be good for you to be in a relationship.  If you don't want her to break up just for you then just tell her to think about it.  If she presses for it after a few days/week she might end up breaking up with this guy no matter what

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
eghck said:
this chick is gonna break up with her boyfriend for me...
i feel so shit.
what the fuck do i do?
Just realize that if she broke up with him that easy,it can happen to you just as easy so hit it and quit it

·
Banned
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dark-Zero said:
Just realize that if she broke up with him that easy,it can happen to you just as easy so hit it and quit it
dont worry my *****, i been on it since day one.
i aint gon take this relationship too serious,
i got my backups hahahaha its allgood.
in for the pussy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts