Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they shrink as easily as the hoodies? & If they do does anyone know any good ways to make sure your clothes dont shrink?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
RoyalSavant said:
Do you air dry with you're dryer or just hang em outside lol?
Hang in the bathtub on a rack, but it's the same as outside. Just don't put heat on anything really and it reduces shrinking.

·
Banned
29,267 Posts
RoyalSavant said:
Do you air dry with you're dryer or just hang em outside lol?
Rolli said:
Hang in the bathtub on a rack, but it's the same as outside. Just don't put heat on anything really and it reduces shrinking.
Dont hang your clothes outside one time I hung my clothes outside and I found 4 bugs in my shit.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Oh, I have an idea!

You should wash them in cold water and hang them outside!

Very legendary, rare response.

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
btw I already wash em in cold water and dry em on low, tbh I was hopin there was some secret to keeping your clothes in shape >_>

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
I need them to shrink because if not it's too long. After washing it it's more like a muscle shirt and not as long. It's so soft and nice though. 100% combed shirts>>>

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
Im pretty skinny but I hate when the arms get shorter :okay:

& how tall are you? D:
I'm 6'2" and 155 pounds.  I don't really mind the arms, tbh.  I most care about how they fit length wise, not too short, but not too long.  I wear large, even though that is kind of loose, because medium would be too short.

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Il Cinefilo said:
I'm 6'2" and 155 pounds.  I don't really mind the arms, tbh.  I most care about how they fit length wise, not too short, but not too long.  I wear large, even though that is kind of loose, because medium would be too short.
Im 6'4 & 180 pounds, I hate bein tall tbh

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
NXGGVBXTCH said:
Im 6'4 & 180 pounds, I hate bein tall tbh
No clothes fit right :cryfam:
I hate being tall and skinny though.  Like, if I buy a button-up shirt, I usually get a small because anything else is way too wide and narrow.  Sizes seem to only account for wideness whilst ignoring tallness.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts