Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, even with the 12 track album, Kanye is going to be giving us 8 or 9 more GF songs (that's about 30 songs total from him in a year). Even if Mama's Boyfriend, Chain Heavy, Sweat On My Face, Holding Me Back, The Joy and That's My Bitch don't show up on the album.....you will be able to edit the tracklist and add the songs that got nixed.

If you buy the hard copy for the movie I guess you're out of luck. But I'm sure we will get the cut songs and be able to make MBDTF into that 17 song masterpiece we hoped for.

I want to make "My beautiful dark twisted fantasy" to follow the concept and subject matter of his movie so...
So far I'm going to add:
1. CDDF( to follow Gorgeous or to precede DIAND on the track: beautiful girls obviously)
2. Dont Look Down ( to follow Runaway b/c of the connection with the phoenix)
3. Live Fast Die Young( I know it's Rick Ross but this song reeks Kanye, to follow Power and lead into All of the Lights
4. Good Friday ( to be with See Me Now as a feel good bonus song

Anybody thinking of doing a similar thing?

G

·
  I can never consider chain heavy and mama's boyfriend as part of the same album unless they are on the tracklist.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the artists arent gods...they goof too. and other than good friday, i think these songs fit the twisted vibe of MBDTF. Take one for the team has that twisted vibe but the content is too superficial for his album

·
Registered
581 Posts
RebelWithACause said:
Im not saying Kanye is God, I'm just saying that if I mess with the tracklist then it isnt actually the album he put out.  More like 'MY' beatiful dark twisted fantasy.
this.

emphasis on the MY as in Kanye's album.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
On Monster and So Appalled Kanye isn't really saying anything, Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend have a message and are everyones most anticipated songs so I don't see why they would not be on his album.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well. whenever I say that I'm listening to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy...I will be saying "MY" Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy so this will be my fantasy and my album...brought to me by Kanye...get my dirft?

Monster= I think refers to how everybody treats his phoenix(him) as a monster b/c it's different
So Appalled= refers to his ego's backlash to all the hate and criticism against him/phoenix " a big Fuck YOU"

Chain Heavy = should be in because it refers to the struggle of all people who are different ( phoenixes and blacks/different races...."broke off the chain and told the master peace"= the phoenix exploding and going back to her world)
Mama's Boyfriend= is his best song but has nothing to do with the concept of a beautiful dark twisted fantasy of a phoenix. Probably why it's not on the album yet...but I think should be a bonus just as See Me Now is b/c it's that great of a song

Also if Don't Look Down is " The Phoenix Story" how is that NOT in the album?!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
monstersjuice said:
Well. whenever I say that I'm listening to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy...I will be saying "MY" Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy so this will be my fantasy and my album...brought to me by Kanye...get my dirft?

Monster= I think refers to how everybody treats his phoenix(him) as a monster b/c it's different
So Appalled= refers to his ego's backlash to all the hate and criticism against him/phoenix " a big Fuck YOU"

Chain Heavy = should be in because it refers to the struggle of all people who are different ( phoenixes and blacks/different races...."broke off the chain and told the master peace"= the phoenix exploding and going back to her world)
Mama's Boyfriend= is his best song but has nothing to do with the concept of a beautiful dark twisted fantasy of a phoenix. Probably why it's not on the album yet...but I think should be a bonus just as See Me Now is b/c it's that great of a song

Also if Don't Look Down is " The Phoenix Story" how is that NOT in the album?!
Well said. Yeah, Don't Look Down would fit perfect  :dno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts