Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol ok so you're gonna think I'm crazy but my friend neeeeeds this he's killing me over it and i know ktt is the only place to do it.

could you make a picture of Jesus holding guns in each hand with the title: JESUS BLASTER

it would literally make my friends life lol tell me what u can do

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CT said:
Dare I ask, what's this for?
ok so he has this flashlight he calls the jesus blaster, its like this big ass handheld light that he brings everywhere and shoots everyone with. its really immature but kinda funny at the same time. he wants this picture to put on both sides. :dno:

·
Banned
397 Posts
wat said:
ok so he has this flashlight he calls the jesus blaster, its like this big ass handheld light that he brings everywhere and shoots everyone with. its really immature but kinda funny at the same time. he wants this picture to put on both sides. :dno:
You guys are either in middle school, or your friend is snorting mad amounts of that fairy dust.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Outside said:
You guys are either in middle school, or your friend is snorting mad amounts of that fairy dust.
neither but closer to the second one lol
dont judge me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.