Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Musicians are people too. Just because it's fun to get caught up in "beef" and "hype" and the who-is-more-than-whos, doesn't make it a reality. I see so much bullshit in the music section speaking on artists like people personally know them, what they surround themselves with, and what their processes are.

I'm not here to clarify any of those stories or anything of that nature; it's not like I know EVERYONE either. I just am learning more and more, these people are people too. For real, just goofy ass fucking normal ass people. It's not that serious.

Stop waging internet wars over people who could give two fucks how comfortable you are at their concerts.

Have a good day.

·
Read Only
19,084 Posts
True. Anyone who is a stan on this site is pathetic. Loving the music is great, but actually caring about how much your favorite artists pockets are lined and their sales and relationships is so sad. Especially for a male over 18

·
Registered
36,705 Posts
Had no idea they were people too man that's crazy

·
Registered
28,595 Posts
TScott said:
True. Anyone who is a stan on this site is pathetic. Loving the music is great, but actually caring about how much your favorite artists pockets are lined and their sales and relationships is so sad. Especially for a male over 18
yeah stanning someone is pretty pathetic, there are adults on here that feel the need to defend other adult's they've never met from any criticism just because they make music. 

·
Registered
31,623 Posts
Damn, so what your saying OP is that musicians are actually human beings with blood flowing through their veins? All this time, I thought they were robots with wires and circuit breakers inside of them. Thanks for letting me know.

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A.E.M. said:
Damn, so what your saying OP is that musicians are actually human beings with blood flowing through their veins? All this time, I thought they were robots with wires and circuit breakers inside of them. Thanks for letting me know.
The point
________

Your head

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
A.E.M. said:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts