Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and by both I mean DDOT's snippets and the one's from ticket master...
So after hearing DDOT's snippets which made every song sound like it would go hard,  was anyone else dissappointed by the overall drums in the ticket master version..like some of the beats sounded really cheesy/cheap with like some FL Studio drums lol...idk, DDOT's snippets were so misleading, I was expecting every song on the album to be a BANGER! but in reality it'll just be a banger :cryfam:

p.s even the Lift Off drums on the WTT Documentary sounded better than the ones on the snippet from last night :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
The ticket master snippets were in a good quality?

I haven't listened to them. :sarc2:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
rg19 said:
The songs were not different

It just depends what system youre playing it in
this and ddots snippets were recorded in a planetarium

·
Registered
216 Posts
agreed with OP. the shitty DDot recordings gave me the sense that this album would be some crazy banging shit that needs to be played at full volume in the whip and will knock little kids off their tricycles as you drive by. whatever, there's always EQ settings, even though I generally don't mess around with any of that.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Yeah cause Kanye and Jay would let cheap sounding drums on their album that screams rich and luxury at you. Somebody just read that HitBoy did ****** in Paris on FL and have decided it sounds cheap.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SuperDuper_C said:
Yeah cause Kanye and Jay would let cheap sounding drums on their album that screams rich and luxury at you. Somebody just read that HitBoy did ****** in Paris on FL and have decided it sounds cheap.
looob definitely didn't read whatever you were referring to....****** In Paris actually sounded really dope, compared to the rest of the snippets :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
B-ri said:
looob definitely didn't read whatever you were talkin bout....****** In Paris actually sounded really dope, compared to the rest of the snippets :kanyeshrug:
Fair enough, Hitboy said he produced it in FL, but you can be damn sure everything was tweaked a thousand times over before it was finished. Just adjust you EQ when you your HQ version to give it that extra bang.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts