Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about how many people refer to their significant others as their other half
But to me that contradicts the whole notion that you have to love yourself and feel complete before entering a romantic type of  relationship
I feel like I'm not fully complete or comfortable with myself at all and I need someone to fill this empty feeling in me
Because I've never truly loved myself and I don't wanna wait forever to let myself be in a relationship like that

What do y'all think
I've never been in love before but I'm sure many of you have
So now I ask, do you feel that a healthy  relationship takes 2 or does it take 2 halves to make 1

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
The other half I don't think is quite so literally. It's more of a reference to the compatibility,shared interest, etc. It would have been fair to consider my ex my other half because we were just like each other. So if there was a hidden half of me, well my ex might have been that half.

Now, devils advocate. Those that use this statement literally probably deal with neediness, codependency, etc. Sometimes people have issues separating their SO from themselves. They spend so much time together that they might as well be attached to the hip. That is unhealthy. To make your life revolve around your SO, is not the goal. The goal is to enjoy your time on earth, while the SO acts as a commodity so to speak. Because any day, they can vanish. Have the time of your life with your SO, but don't make it your life

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
Fuck that, you must be great with or without a bitch or else you'll be an ultra simp once shit hits the fan. To have the mentality of "omg I need you in my life my love" will completely degrade you as a man. These bitches don't care about you they'll leave you any second they want to so don't fool yourself thinking they're your better half. You got to have a fucking child with a bitch before you even think about saying some shit like that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Universe said:
Fuck that, you must be great with or without a bitch or else you'll be an ultra simp once shit hits the fan. To have the mentality of "omg I need you in my life my love" will completely degrade you as a man. These bitches don't care about you they'll leave you any second they want to so don't fool yourself thinking they're your better half. You got to have a fucking child with a bitch before you even think about saying some shit like that
You the goat for this

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Universe said:
🚨🚨 real ***** alert 🚨🚨

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Universe said:
Yikes at people thinking you're real for this
Quit being so bitter man believe it or not there are actually couples out there who care about each other

And stop saying bitch so much, it's tasteless and makes you look stupid

·
Registered
60 Posts
Maybe some people are halves and some people are wholes and that's why sometimes no matter how hard you try, it doesn't work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts